Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ronald Weinland: Much Ado About Nothing

A Prophet’s Log (Flush)
The World Passover Pt 6 (Summary)
Countdown: 768 Days
Remaining Sabbaths: 110
Fulfilled Prophecies: 0
Ron’s Death Toll: 0


Ron speaks from Detroit, MI this week delivering yet another sermon in this seemingly endless series. Ron seems to be studiously avoiding any chance of prophesying. Me thinks we’re in for a great bore. Sigh. Time to pull Junior’s tail!

Blah, blah, blah, blah…. We are a family… Blah, blah, blah, blah…. If you have ears to hear…. Thunders increasing… earthquakes… USGS says not here.

Read all about Weinland’s “shock and horror” here.

We are just over 4 months away from the midpoint of Ronald Weinland’s Great Tribulation and still most of the world is unaware. Weinland is still unknown. He chooses NOT to use his Two Witness powers to announce himself and his ministry to the world.

Reading scriptures is less dangerous than prophesying.

Cool video of the week. Enjoy!

Tick Tock.

Your time runs short, Ron Weinland. Judgment day is coming.
Dill Weed

3 comments:

Mike (Don't Drink the Flavor Aid) said...

Would be great if some smart PKGers would open the door.

jack635 said...

Thanks for the brief, Dill. Again I could not bear to listen. If anything of significance was mentioned here or over at Mike's, then I would listen to Ron's latest.

I set up my office at home again, and while I was listening to Ron start off, I could hear a really interesting program on tv coming from the living room. I made my choice.

Luc said...

I too thank you DW for the update. I tried to listen but the irritating drone just sent my mind drifting off. I turned him off when he started in on the present progressive verb nonsense.