Sunday, February 13, 2011

Ronald Weinland: Stealing Headlines and Stories

A Prophet’s Log (Flush)
Thunder of Judgment Pt 2 (Summary)
Countdown: 480 Days
Remaining Sabbaths: 62
Fulfilled Prophecies: 0
Ron’s Death Toll: 0


False prophet Ronald Weinland spoke from Detroit, MI this Sabbath. Seems Ron has been listening to some of the business and political talking heads who are announcing the demise of the dollar and the fall of the US. They are especially thick now. Ron leans to them to provide evidence of his Thunders. Ron is still clinging to his timeline and predicts the demise of the dollar and the US by the end of the year. With so many of Ron’s specific prophecies lying in the roadside in a ditch, I’ll bide my time.

On another note, it seems some of me and Jr.’s home movies have been leaked to the net. There’s no banjo like a cat banjo!

On another, other note… the clock is tick tock ticking toward May 27th, 2011 when me and Jr. prognosticated and predicated Weinland giving up the ghost. Well it seems, we are in for a white knuckle ride that may not stop there in Dillweed's Great End of the End Contest. Jr. likes to remind me that cats always land on their feet. I say fine, but what if I land on Jr.? Jr. claims he will fall slower than me that is after he climbs me while I’m falling! See below

Cool video of the week

Tick Tock.

The Andrew G. slide rule correction for cats who can't subtract very well... 477 days and 68 Sabbaths remain.

Your time runs short, Ron Weinland. Judgment day is coming.
Dill Weed

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh man... the US could collapse and it still wont make RW the prophet as he has no power. How frustrated will he be if it does collapse (gotta happen sometime) and he's ignored as he is now. The man has no 'power' apart from no fruit and the most average person who reads could see the US is headed for disaster eventually. What will his followers do - cheer ad rejoice?