A post for one and all that can only truly be understood when memorized. And then, ones discovers thesee two things always work, make an out, improve relationships and restore peace no matter what. One's appreciation deepens for these two things once you really understand them. Here they are, forgiveness and acceptance defined.
Memorize the following about forgiveness and acceptance word for word then you will experience their power. Worth every effort, I promise. A gift for my e-friends. : )
1. You don’t bring up what happened to harm the other person’s reputation. You don’t maliciously gossip.
2. You don’t want the other person to be afraid of or intimidated by you.
3. You give up ANY desire for revenge.
4. You help the other person forgive them self.
5. Not forgiving someone is like drinking poison and hoping the other person dies.
6. You must forgive yourself to receive forgiveness from others.
It is MOST IMPORTANT to accept things you don’t like, agree with, or condone because when you do, you will have peace of mind and heart and will, as a result, be better able to deal with those things whatever they are. Acceptance creates peace. Non-acceptance always leads to anger, frustration, and despair.
Memorize it sentence by sentence. To really ingrain it, repeat it backward starting with the last sentence.